One Piece - Rozdział 849 - Spoilery
Ten temat nie posiada streszczenia.
Aktualnie ten wątek przeglądają: 1 gości
Subskrybuj ten wątek Odpowiedź
Ratlee

Gorosei

Licznik postów: 4,072

Ratlee, 07-12-2016, 00:27
W tym temacie dyskutujemy o spoilerach do najnowszego rozdziału One Piece.

Regulamin korzystania z tematu

Uprasza się o zachowanie w jak największym stopniu podanego formatu przekazywania spoilerów, aby zachować przejrzystość tematu i dostarczyć jak najwięcej informacji.

Uprasza się o nie powielanie opublikowanych już wcześniej w temacie spoilerów.

Uprasza się o odpowiednie otagowanie spoilerów zależnie od typu ich źródeł, odpowiednio dla źródeł graficznych tagiem [*IMG][*/IMG], a dla źródeł pisanych tagiem [*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Uprasza się o umieszczanie spoilerów w tagi [*SPOILER][*/SPOILER], tak, aby nie naruszały struktury forum.

Format ukazywania spoilerów:
Spoiler

[Obrazek: spoilerseverywheredressrosa_by_sergiart-d6m1lwu.png]

Cytat:ワンピース(ONEPIECE)最新814話のネタバレです。
扉絵は世界の甲板からvol8 チョッパーの故郷サクラ王国
出航前の船でドルトン王とDrくれはが新聞をみながら笑っている
船の船首にはサクラのシンボル

サンジ失踪の回想が終わる

お茶会楽しそう、結婚式といえば肉とヨダレ垂らしているルフィ
結婚したからって海賊やめるわけじゃない
好きにさせてやれというゾロ
呑気な二人にナミとチョッパーは怒るが
ルフィが、手紙にサンジが帰ってくるといった
俺はサンジを信じる!ドン
それをみて笑顔のゾロ
しかし、ブルックは、サンジがヴィンスモークだったら、そう簡単にはいかないと
ロビンが、「そうね、ヴィンスモーク一族は」と言いかけた所で、ネコマムシの旦那の雄叫びが聞こえてくる
ブルックは、サンジが消えた事の詳しい事はミンク族に話していないので、内密にしてくださいと言い、演奏をやめる
(たぶん演奏でワンダ達には話が聞こえないようになっていた)
ワンダがネコマムシの旦那の屋敷についたと言う
でっけ~と驚くルフィ達
ネコマムシの旦那の屋敷は和風な佇まいで、城壁に囲まれている。その真ん中に天守閣がみえ、屋根にネコのシンボルがある
出迎えるペドロ

Zabrania się rozpoczynania dyskusji przed ukazaniem się spoilerów bieżącego rozdziału.

Zabrania się pisania komentarzy typu:

"Dlaczego jeszcze nie ma rozdziału?"
"Kiedy pojawi się nowy rozdział?"
"Czy One Piece ma przerwę w tym tygodniu?"
"Dlaczego One Piece ma znowu przerwę?"

Aby uzyskać informacje na temat ewentualnych przerw w wydawaniu One Piece, zapraszamy do odwiedzenia tematu:
Przerwy w wydawaniu One Piece

Zabrania się używania jakichkolwiek grafik uchodzących za ciężkie spoilery, zdradzające kluczowe wydarzenia fabularne, miejsca, bądź wygląd nowych postaci w Awatarach i Sygnaturach, do czasu ukazania się owych wydarzeń, miejsc, bądź postaci w Anime. Dopuszcza się używania grafik ukazujących wizerunek postaci które pojawiły się w Anime, a zmianie uległ ich wizerunek. Uprasza się aby odczekać co najmniej 24 godziny przed użyciem grafiki z nowego rozdziału w Awatarze lub Sygnaturze, jako że nie wszyscy mają okazję przeczytać nowy rozdział zaraz po jego wyjściu.
Jakiekolwiek naruszenie wyżej wymienionych zasad będzie skutkowało otrzymaniem słownego ostrzeżenia, a w razie wielokrotnych naruszeń, doprowadzi do otrzymania Ostrzeżenia.
[/spoiler]
[img=0x0]http://i.imgur.com/LpQnL15.png[/img]
krelek

Piracki wojownik

Licznik postów: 131

krelek, 07-12-2016, 08:27
Spoiler

Cytat:
Quick Summary
Chapter title is Chobro in Mirror World.

In the cover page, protagonists in other Shonen Jump mangas wear ONE PIECE characters' costumes.

Brulee's house

Carrot is about to be thrown into a furnace, but actually it is not real Carrot. It is a frog whose shape is the same as Carrot somehow (Brulee's DF?).

Real Carrot is hiding in an attic. Carrot makes a sneaking attack and saves the frog. She turns over the furnace.
Brulee is shouting due to the hot water. Randolph gets an electrical shock due to the hot water attacked by Carrot's Electro.

Chopper goes on a rampage via Brain Point and Ramble Ball. They finally take control of Mirror World.

Sanji's room

Sanji cooks a dish for Pudding, who was not in a good mood.

Treasure Room

Big Mom shows up in front of Brook, who gets hold of the key from military guard

courtyard

Pedro confronts with Tamago. Pedro's 50 years' life span was taken by Big Mom when he was captured 5 years ago.

Castle

Reiju is heading for somewhere with her body/face full of blood.

Wsiadam na hype train
Ratlee

Gorosei

Ratlee, 07-12-2016, 11:36
(07-12-2016, 08:27)krelek napisał(a): Real Carrot is hiding in an attic. Carrot makes a sneaking attack and saves the frog. She turns over the furnace.
Brulee is shouting due to the hot water. Randolph gets an electrical shock due to the hot water attacked by Carrot's Electro.

(25-11-2016, 01:50)Ratlee napisał(a): Zakładam jeszcze scenariusz, że na podłogę rozjele się zupa, jeszcze nie zagotowana i Carrot użyje Elektro, ale to już takie gdybania.

Dziękuję, dobranoc, mówcie do mnie mistrzu WinkGadajcie co chcecie, ale coś takiego przewidzieć to jest wyczyn Big Grin Nie dałem do przewidywań bo nie chciałem was 2 razy oślepiać moim blaskiem ;D
Dejo

Gorosei

Licznik postów: 4,614

Dejo, 08-12-2016, 09:41
Spoiler

[Obrazek: 2016120813383807c.jpg][Obrazek: 201612081312082ca.jpg][Obrazek: 1060lg7.jpg][Obrazek: 201612081311457f8.jpg][Obrazek: 20161208131146668.jpg][Obrazek: 20161208131148f3a.jpg][Obrazek: 201612081311496ee.jpg] [\spoiler]

[spoiler]Yonji: Where is reiju?

Pot: Tea~ tea~

Niji: Who knows? She just went somewhere!

Yonji: By the way,  Father, after the marriage, where are the two going to live?

Judge: At Germa of course…!!! If you don’t hold that girl hostage, who knows what kind of demands that woman is going to have… she is a Pirate!

Niji: Wouldn’t they also want a hostage?

Ichiji: Don’t talk rubbish Niji…! Would we do anything if they say they would kill sanji?

Yonji: hahaha! You are right!

Scene Swithces: 

Brulee: Oh my, this is going to be such a delicious cuisine~~!  Isn’t everybody hungry~?

??: Hungry~~!

Brulee: Cut the rope!

Carrot: NO! STOP! DON’T EAT ME

Chopper: This isn’t the real Carrot. It’s the Frog that got turned into Carrot by Brulee’s ability! The real Carrot is over there! But even if it is a frog, I would feel bad for it to get cooked...

Randolph: Can I do it Brulee sama?

Brulee: Wiwiwiwiwi! What a pity that such a cute face will get burned

Diesel: Be careful! If you don’t seal the pot right away, she is going to cause trouble!

Carrot (the real one): Take this!!!

Randolph: !!? It hurts!!!!

Brulee: huh? What are you doing? Randolph?

Diesel: Brulee Sama! Someone is over there hiding!

Brulee: ?!

Carrot saves the frog from Brulee

Brulee: What? There are two rabbits?

Carrot: TAKE THIS!!!

Brulee: Whaaat!!?

Carrot kicks the pot to the direction where Brulee is

Brulee: No! This is bad!!! This is very bad!!! This is very very bad!!!! IT BURNS!!!!

???: BRULEE SAMA!!!!

Chopper: Brain Point!!!
Chopper becomes tiny and passes through the mirror

Chopper: Ramble!

Randolph: This is bad! Rescue Brulee sama!

Carrot: “Electrical” LUNA!

Everybody gets an electro shock

Chopper then uses monster point

Croc: Huh? Huh?

Soldiers: A MONSTER~~~!!!!!

Diesel: This is bad! I have to report this to Mama

Chopper: Huh!

Diesel: You little fools! Once I start running, nobody is capable of capturing me

Carrot catches him with ease and bites him

Carrot: Garuchuuuu

Diesel: Ouch!!!

Carrot: hehe
Diesel: what?

Carrot hungs on Diesel from the back and covers his eyes

Carrot: Who am I ???

Diesel:Whaaaat? No this is baaaaad!!!

Gets knocked out by chopper

Chopper: We did! We beat Brulee and her servants!!!

Carrot: Choniki!!!

Chopper: Now! We can travel all over the island using the mirror world! Let’s look for everyone!

Scene switches:

Sanji asks the soldiers what the situation looks like

Soldier: Eh…at this moment. Straw Hat Luffy and the thief Nami are locked up!! Right now the Mink and Soul King are causing chaos!!!

Sanji: ….

Soldier: the soldiers are apparently struggling

Sanji: that’s enough

Soldier: !?

Sanji: What about the ingredients I asked you to bring?

Soldier: ahh you mean this! If you are hungry feel free to…

Sanji: I can you this kitchen, right? Purin chan didn’t come to supper just now. I am going to cook something for her. I am a bit worried about her

Soldier: ….. I understand now!!!  She apparently isn’t feeling too well

Scene switches:

Brook: This is the key huh!

Soldiers: Damn you!!! You have caused way too much chaos here!

Brook beats him with just one attack

(Little flashback)

Pedro san… Can you be the bait?

(Flashback over)

Brook: I… asked my friend to die. I came here because of him!!! How I can I keep a straight face without keeping the promise and get what we desire?

Brook beats down the last remaining soldier

Brook: Oh wait? I don’t even have a face!!! ..... I need to hurry up!!

Brook opens up the lock of the treasure chamber

Smoothy: ?! What? Mama?

Soldier: Queen!

Smoothy: You didn’t really need to come here as long as I am…

Big Mom: Get out of the way Smoothy!!!

Big Mom destroys the wall and goes right to Brook

Big Mom: Who the hell do you think you are? Tryong tp take away one of the my greatest joy?

Broo: ??!!! Wha… Wa…Wait?

Big Mom: Huh? If this isn’t a mysterious creature!

Brook: BIG MOM!!!!

Scene switches:

The Soldiers are pushing Pedro

Soldiers: Keep pushing!!!!!

Pedro: ….!!!!

Soldier: We finally have pushed him to this area!!!!

Pedro: Damn you! What the hell are you planning to achieve?

Tamago: It’s been a while~!!

Tamago: Nox Pirate! Captain Pedro!!! Even as an enemy, I had great respect for you!

Pedro: Tamago!!!

Tamago: When we cross each other, it is inevitable for us that our left eye’s scar is not going to react huh? 5 years ago, you were so desperate not to die… Why are you going to make the same  mistake again?

Pedro: ….

Tamago: You shouldn't even be able to live properly

Tamago: That day, Mama has taken 50 years of life span out of you!

Pedro: Yes I realize that. I have absolutely no plan to return home!!!(plans to die)

Scene switches:

Reiji: Ha...uh…ha…..

WHAT HAPPENED?
NEXT

[Obrazek: v19QS9s.gif]
Spoiler

[Obrazek: FPZJ5OUUcAIsrmt?format=jpg&name=large]

Tessa

Piracki wojownik

Licznik postów: 102

Tessa, 08-12-2016, 10:18
Oczywiście najlepsze na końcu jako wabik na czytelnika Smile Ale dobrze chociaż, że nie ma przerwy, więc tydzień jakoś wytrzymam.

Zakładałam, że Sanji po ślubie zostanie pod czujnym okiem BM. Szykuje się kolejny zgrzyt między Germą a Yonkou.
Ratlee

Gorosei

Ratlee, 08-12-2016, 11:05
(08-12-2016, 10:18)Tessa napisał(a): Zakładałam, że Sanji po ślubie zostanie pod czujnym okiem BM. Szykuje się kolejny zgrzyt między Germą a Yonkou.
Akurat zakładam, że Germa z chęcią pozbędzie się Sanjiego, a zwłaszcza Jajji Tongue
Subskrybuj ten wątek Odpowiedź